Simply Breton

11/16/2015 09:53:00 PM








Stripes are so timelessly effortless! It is one of the must have staples on the wardrobe. I bet you are all agree, aite?
Went out with boyfie to my current favorite store wearing this Breton sweatshirt I got from the men section at Uniqlo, and pair it with black skinny Levi's jeans, black purse from Aldo, and Ipanema navy blue sandals. I have no doubt that this outfit is the most effective and comfort especially for the shopping day out like this.

Breton stripes are always reminds of French navy uniform. All of the articles that will be posted this week are dedicated to the people of Paris, France, regarding the attack and terror. My thoughts and prayers are with them, the victims and also the families. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14518987/?claim=c7ketajw4b3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Follow us on bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | facebooktwitter 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice photos! Love your outfit!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe