Marcher Comme Mademoiselle

10/27/2015 05:53:00 PM





I've been rocking this blunt lob cut for almost a year now. These pictures were the first impression taken after the haircut. Back then, I was in a mood to style & behave à la Parisienne. Can't help but to feel more carefree and classy-chic with it. Trés confortable!

I was wearing skull scarf & navy blue dress (worn as top) from Gaudi, a brown A-line skirt, & a pointed flats from Charles&Keith.




Also on lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The skull scarf is a great edgy add to this cute look! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I love blunt bob :)

    http://www.ariadibari.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe