Neon Rain

10/14/2013 05:06:00 PM


Took the shot right after the rain, as you can see the dark and kind of wet street nuance in the pictures.
 


 The mix of semi-formal top, boots, and pony tail always remind me of country girl style -- although I should remember that country girl not only dressed that way. And I love their style! I love how they done dressed up effortlessly but still look sweet and classy, and sometimes tough enough. I think I'm gonna try out the sweeter look with mid-sleeve dress and Mary-Jane kitten heels next time. 

Perpaduan dari atasan semi-formal, boot, dan kuncir kuda selalu mengingatkanku pada gaya gadis country (pedesaan Amerika) -- meski harus kuingat bahwa tidak semua gadis country berpakaian begitu. Dan aku suka banget dengan gaya mereka! Aku suka cara mereka berpakaian yang terlihat tanpa perlu usaha banyak atau maksa, tapi masih tetap terlihat manis dan berkelas, dan kadang terlihat cukup kuat. Aku rasa aku akan mencoba look yang lebih manis dengan dress berlengan dan kitten heels bergaya Mary-Jane kali berikutnya.

 Trying out all the dark blue-ish


Two of them are the part of my latest buy so far -- the belt and the bag.


What I Wear

Neon-green zipper detail crochet top - Mooshe
Jeans - Levi's
Boots & belt - Pull&Bear
Bag - Hush Puppies
Bracelet - Stradivarius

Photographs by B. Raharja


 Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. simple yet stunning outfit! <3

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog over Boot Dressing ! Thanks for sharing this very useful information. I will visit your blog again into a couple off days to check if you have some new articles

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe