.....the Strange

2/24/2013 11:15:00 AM


Do you know the character, Emily the Strange...?
My friend asked me to be the model for her photo artworks, and she styled me this way - inspired by the character mentioned above: emo-chic


the picturesque make up detail



my bestfriend (read: partner in crime), make up artist, also a photographer :D


Black studded bandage-dress, stylist's own; Red backless dress


Make up, style, and photographs by Yoan
some snapshots taken by B. Raharja P. S.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This photo concept is quite unique yet theatrical, cool accessories that you applied to the eye section :)

    I invite you to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool accessories in your eyes <33

    Hai.. Please vote me, Just click the heart icon
    Your voice means a lot for me :)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you look awesome !! i love the make up

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting, dear michelle! :))

      Delete
  6. amazing,, you looks pretty

    #JOYGIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe